Kellison & Company is a Revenue Cycle Management company. They specialize in clinical laboratories and healthcare providers to optimize their revenue performance. Kellison approached Gistia Healthcare with the following problem:
A Kellison client requested greater visibility and a deeper understanding of their business:
- Which claims are being paid well?
- Which providers order tests that pay well?
- Which denial codes are most common for which payer, CPT code, and provider?
- Which regions are being paid well?
- Where should we focus our sales team for greatest value?
Answers to these questions are buried within the thousands of claims and remittances data stored in Kellison's billing system. Yet, manual review of these datasets is time-consuming and highly labor-intensive.
Gistia and Kellison teamed up to build a common vision in order to craft a data-driven solution. For two months they reviewed Kellison's business model, users, project and technical requirements, challenges and opportunities. Armed with this common vision, Gistia built the tools Kellison required.